In the absence of clear ownership and strategy, intranet sites can quickly become a disorganized stockpile of projects, documents, and information. Delivering content through a mobile app streamlines the process of managing and distributing information to your teams, delivering value beyond traditional intranet sites.
Leaders can tag and contextualize content for their teams, push notifications to relevant user groups, and provide employees with a single hub for their collaborative work.
- Create a seamless user experience by delivering documents, videos, podcasts, and more in a single platform
- Organize content strategically to follow sales strategies, job competencies, or functional role
- Search within and across document content, or add custom tagging so employees can search using familiar, team-specific terminology
- Use push notifications to communicate with teams and direct user behavior
- Facilitate collaboration and gather information with targeted two-way communication
- Assess analytics at the user level to ensure compliance and monitor training completion
We help companies target, organize, and deliver their important content.