Forte Information Resources is a growing small business based in Denver, CO, and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We offer great career opportunities that will use your skills and experience, and the resources and challenges to further your professional development.
We encourage highly detail-oriented candidates to email their resumes for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Science Analyst >>
Forte Information Resources, LLC, has a full-time opening for Science Analyst at their office in Denver, CO.
High-level Job Description
- Writes and edits a variety of scientific documents. Plans and prepares content for dissemination.
- Ensures that all documents meet established content standards.
- Point of contact for pharmaceutical field team, answering questions and establishing credibility.
- Provides research on a variety of scientific topics.
- 10+ years technical data analysis experience, with a demonstrated ability to write and/or edit a wide variety of documents, including scientific data reports and technical materials.
- 10 years of prior experience in a technical environment Health care experience, writing or otherwise.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5–10 years’ professional work experience, including writing and editing technical and scientific content
- Proven experience managing key customer relationships and projects
- Superior organization skills
- Proven research capabilities
- Familiarity with clinical data (e.g., longitudinal patient data, CMS, discharge data)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Access skills, ability to query Access for specific data.
- Ability to work in a team environment, yet be self-directed and proactive
- Detail-oriented with a tactical focus
To apply for this position via email, submit your resume and cover letter below.
Forte Information Resources, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Forte complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Forte expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Forte’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.